Everyone in your house will love you for this amazing treat! Now you can make deliciously healthy homemade ice cream that you won’t feel guilty about and your kids will enjoy.
- A filling and satisfying treat that tastes AMAZING?
- A treat that also happens to give you a serving of fruit and 25 grams of protein?
- All this for right around 300 calories?
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 1 scoop of vanilla ANSI Whey 25 protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- some honey or other sweetener to taste
Place frozen berries into food processor, add protein powder, almond milk and sweetener if desired. Blend for about 20 seconds, then scrape the sides and add more milk if desired. Blend again until the mixture reaches ice cream consistency. Enjoy!